The European Career Fair 2013 is tomorrow (Saturday February 23) – are you ready? Here are ten short pieces of advice.
By now you should have:
- Your resume uploaded in our database.
- Your resume polished, proofread (at least twice), printed and ready to present.
- Your business cards including all essential information picked up from your mailbox.
- Your LinkedIn profile updated and your overall social media presence cleaned.
- Your research on companies participating at the career fair finished & questions written down.
- Your professional outfit cleaned, ironed and fitting.
- Checked out the schedule of the fair, so you don’t miss a thing.
- Found the best and fastest way on a Saturday morning to be at the fair on time or even better early.
- Your week’s work finished early on Friday, so you can get enough sleep before the big day!
- Your pitch practiced to perfection!
If you have any other advice, please comment in the section below.
Other than that – GOOD LUCK and see you at the 17th European Career Fair!